Each colour has profound implications for you.
Your bright colours are how you are.
Your pale colours are how you are not, which is how you are (not).
ColourSpectrums explores the implications, challenges and solutions for personal growth, professional development and effective communication.
ColourSpectrums basics are easily understood by everyone. Beneath the deceptively simple surface lie far-reaching implications and diverse applications. For example:
- How many different ordered combinations are possible?
- Do ColourSpectrums change?
- Which of your colours are most esteeming?
- Which of your colours experience the most stress?
- Where is your best balance?
- Do opposites attract?
- What is conflict and how can it be resolved?
- What is a bright shadow?
- What is a pale shadow?
- How does the fight or flight response affect your spectrum?
ColourSpectrums is the key to personal and professional effectiveness.
The next time things are not going well:
1) Notice what colour you are using.
2) Notice it isn’t working.
3) Use another colour.
Personal and professional effectiveness is that simple . . . and it is that difficult.
ColourSpectrums can show you how.
ColourSpectrums is the key to great communication.
You are a great communicator when you use the same colour as the other person and use it with the same intensity.
Great communication is that simple . . . and it is that difficult. ColourSpectrums can show you how.